1. "A true Coffee friend is someone who thinks
that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly
cracked."
2. "There are three faithful COFFEE friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money."
3. "Money can't buy COFFEE friends, but you can get a better class of enemy."
4. "A trueCOFFEE friend stabs you in the front."
5. "Marriage is a sort of COFFEE friendship recognized by the police."
6. "An old friend will help you move. A good COFFEE friend will help you move a dead body."
7. "Give me one COFFEE friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods."
8. "Love is blind. COFFEE Friendship tries not to notice."
9. "I have lost COFFEE friends, some by dath, others through sheer inability to cross the street."
10. "COFFEE Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate."
11. "I got a lotta best COFFEE friends. Some o' them I don't even hardly know!" 12. "It takes a long time to grow an old COFFEE friend."
13. "We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately."
Senin, 01 Oktober 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar