skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I won't give up on us Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up
( Jason Miraz – I won't give up)

In the heat of the day that can make people sick because dehydration. I just got back from class to walk as far as five miles from campus. My home is located on the outskirts of the Samarinda city. When I got home my mother was cooking fried banana my favorite, I'm glad.
Like a rock in the ocean, my attitude is so hard. If I want something, I have to get it. Last night I fought hard with my father, I was eager to take English language courses. But my Father disagree, because he had to pay for college distress.
I cried uncontrollably until the father was upset and never spoke to me after that.
That afternoon after I spent a fried banana, I asked my mother. "where is dad, yet visible at this hour? ". "In the field" replied softly.
Until the sky turns black, Dad never seen. Moreover, beyond the rain started pouring down. Mother told me "Ririn, please help mom to cook water ", I did not answer. But I immediately grab the water and turn on the stove.
After that I took the umbrella, my mother holding a flashlight and I brought coffee in a thermos. Mom had an inkling that my father was in the hut shelter.
When we got to the middle of the field, Dad seemed lying in the hut. We immediately came, Dad seemed powerless. His face showed fatigue.
Dad apparently still will not take me to task, until Mom broke the silence between us. " Ririn, pour the coffee into your father's glass". I poured hot coffee into a glass, then give it to father. Dad was smiling to see me, his face looks old. My father is 65 years old and still working in the fields.
When dad drink coffee. I look into the glass, I see the water had been mixed coffee, how black. Maybe like that myself today, I had to fight my Father. I also realize now that my father was in the field to plant a lot of plants. To finance my lecture. And in the condition that this time I realized I had to make peace with my Father. I apologized to my father. Father forgive me and said "Dad did not get more money for the course but you should not be discouraged to learn English, it is critical to your future". Instantly I was silent and Mom hugged me from right side.
Mother's face seemed happy to see me come to terms with my father, my heart was relieved. I am thankful that night because of hot coffee that I make peace with my father. Since then I feel sure there will always be love in a cup of coffee.
The next day when I met up on campus with my friend Wina, he plans to form a community of English language with Rams. I'm very excited to hear that.
a good chance I think
Perhaps it is the wisdom of my apology to my dad last night, Wina wanted to form a community that is easy, fun and free to anyone who wants to learn English.
it's so helpful for people who don't have a lot of money, yes like me.
Sunday 4 March 2012,
In the evening about 4 p.m
I came to the town hall on the invitation of Wina. It appears there are faces familiar to me, but once they warm my arrival. I am very happy to converse and learn English to those who are my age. Its kinda my surprise there was a thermos brought by Wina, I approached the thermos and asked " what this thermos using for, Win? ". Wina say it is the culture that we will build in this community, because the community is named Coffee. I was shocked and amazed to hear that. Oh God, from this day I always believe there is love in a cup of coffee.
A.A.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar